€10 discount flyer – Jamie Oliver
book ‘Jamie kookt Italië’
- 10 euro discount on each 50 euro spend on food and drinks
- Max. 2 vouchers per table
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No cash alternative available.
- All menu items are subject to availability.
- Valid from 9th August 2018 – 8th February 2019 in all Jamie’s Italian & Jamie Oliver’s Pizzeria restaurants in the Netherlands.
First drink on the house - Hotel bookings
-Valid on wine on tap, beer on tap and soft drinks
-One drink per person
-Only valid when a hotel business card is shown
-This offer is for guests staying in participating hotels in the Tilburg and Arnhem area
-Only valid with the Festive menus.
First drink on the house - Christmas bookings
-Valid on wine on tap, beer on tap and soft drinks.
-Only valid on bookings done before the 22nd of November 2018
-One drink per person
We will require a pre-order for all guests of the party for mains and desserts – please note starters are based on a sharing basis. Our Christmas Coordinator will email the pre-order form to the organiser. This must be completed for all guests of the party no later than 14 days prior to your booking. If the booking is made within 14 days of the booking we require the pre-order 72 hours in advance of the booking unless agreed otherwise.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
We require confirmation of the final numbers no later than 14 days prior to the booking. We will do our up most to accommodate increases in numbers if notified in advance.
ARRIVAL AND TIMINGS
Unless you have booked for 8:00pm or later, you will have your table for 2 hours 30 minutes – so please arrive promptly for you booking to allow you the best experience.
All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
For cancellations less than 2 working days prior to the booking, Jamie’s Italian reserves the right to charge 50% of the menu.
CANCELLATION BY JAMIE OLIVER'S PIZZERIA
Jamie Oliver's pizzeria is entitled to cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice for the following reasons:
1. If the client is in breach of default of its obligations under this Agreement
2. If the event might prejudice the reputation of Jamie’s Italian or cause damage to the premises
3. If Jamie Oliver's pizzeria is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control.
All property left on the Jamie Oliver's Pizzeria premises is done so at the owner’s risk. Jamie’s Italian accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Jamie Oliver's Pizzeria you have confirmed you accept the above terms and conditions for your Christmas party. For further details please contact the restaurant directly.